GOD'S WORD...

I am taking this from our church's Merely Theological blog (see whole post here.)

God's Word

Keep it

Store it

Hope in it

Declare it

Delight in it

Meditate on it

Consider it

Remember it

Long for it

Rejoice in it

Set ourselves upon it

Cling to it

Incline to it

Observe it

Trust in it

Pant for it

Seek after it

Love it

Turn to it

Believe in it

"Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Therefore all Your precepts concerning all things I consider to be right; I hate every false way. Your testimonies are wonderful; therefore my soul keeps them. The entrance of Your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple."
Psalm 119:105, 128-130

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Real Men

Raising Real Men, part 6

Raising Real Men, Part 4