I am anointed!

I am currently studying Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed (A Study of David) by Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur with a group of women from church.

My favorite portion, so far, has been the "Anointed" part of the book.

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 says, "Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee."

Ephesians 1:13-14 also guarantees believers the giving of the Holy Spirit: "In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation - having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is given as a pledge of our inheritance."

What a privilege!!!

In my journal, I made a "list" of the promises of my anointing in Christ, both from Scripture and from the truths in this Bible study book. They have been so wonderful to turn to in times of uncertainty, when my joy and patience are running low, and when I just need a reminder to be thankful that God chose ME!! After all...


"Who am I, O Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?"
2 Sam. 7:18



Because I am anointed...

I have a divine enablement to accomplish God's purposes for my life.

I am:
ESTABLISHED EMPOWERED CHOSEN

Opposition is a guarantee!!

My confidence rests in HIS faithfulness, not mine.

I am the modern-day tabernacle in which God's presence dwells.

I must have GOD at the center of my...
thinking
perspective
decisions
daily living

My life must have the qualities of being:
SUSTAINED
AT REST
NOT FRUSTRATED
SATISFIED
OBEDIENT
CONFIDENT

I must
- seek God
- listen for His instructions
- respond in obedience

I am equipped for the purpose to which He has called ME.

God is the SOURCE and SUSTAINER of my life.

I will be
secured,
equipped,
and fortified
so I am
fully capable
of performing the task at hand.

"For I am God's masterpiece. He created me anew in Christ Jesus so I can do good things He planned for me long ago."
Ephesians 2:10

I am here to GLORIFY and REFLECT God.
*that He might be more clearly seen*

I am guaranteed
ACCESS TO GOD
DIVINE DIRECTION
SUPERNATURAL RESULTS

I can face life's circumstances with courage, joy, and inner peace.

I have a UNIQUE CALLING and DIVINE APPOINTMENT.

I am
SET APART
CONSECRATED TO DIVINE SERVICE

I am not "just a mom"
but
a developer of Christian soldiers.

In Christ, I have
- Divine Empowerment
- Divine Completion
- Divine Ownership

I can have and show
PATIENCE GENTLENESS
CONTENTMENT EMPOWERMENT
in daily and normal activities.

In my Spirit-filled life, I
have true joyfulness,
am promised wisdom and understanding,
can sense evil,
am to be loving, unselfish, humble, and servant hearted,
can be fearless of evil,
am confident and worry-free.

Satan is guaranteed defeat, and God is guaranteed victory.
I can feel confident in standing firmly against evil.

I am a victorious overcomer!!

I am granted DIVINE GUIDANCE
(access to the ear of God)
(access to the mouth of God)
(He has a specific word for me!)

I must whole-heartedly obey!

I am
NOT JUST...........................BUT
relieved..........................released
adjusted..................transformed
delayed to the next pit...........................completely delivered

Are you a believer? Are you acknowledging and experiencing the wonderful, undeserved anointing of Christ in your life? I hope this little peek into my journal blesses you as much as the truths of being anointed have blessed and lifted me up!


Comments

Anonymous said…
What a blessing!! Thank you for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Real Men, part 6

Raising Real Men

Raising Real Men, Part 4