Christmas Fun, Day 2

We made Red and Green play dough today with the best play dough recipe I have ever used:
1 c flour, 1 c water, 1/2 c salt, 2 T cream of tartar, 1 T vegetable oil, food coloring

We used our Christmas cookie cutters and made all kinds of Christmas shapes. Titus and Eli absolutely love play dough. Titus gets so into it, as you can tell from the picture below :)


Our Day 2 card read, "Go to the mall to play and take pictures!"



(Josiah "saying" : Let go of me!!)




HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I love it. Eli was checking out his reflection in the giant ornament, and it made for a HILARIOUS view from my side of things :)







Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE all of these pictures. The one of Titus by the presents is absolutely adorable. His face is beaming! What a fun day!
Anonymous said…
FUN!!

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Real Men

Raising Real Men, part 6

Raising Real Men, Part 4