GOOD Friday??????????

The fact that this day is referred to as "good" has always haunted me. I watch things like "The Passion," read Scripture accounts of Jesus' death on the cross, and hear medical reports of exactly what Jesus endured on that day...and I struggle to call it a "good" day. The truth is, though, that the tears brought to my eyes when watching a mere portrayal of Christ's crucifixion, and the pain that I feel when I recognize that it is my sin that put Him on the cross prove how good of a day that was...

for me,
for us as believers,
for those of us who will live eternally with our Creator.

Our Passover Lamb, perfect, spotless, and without blemish was sacrificed for us once and for all.

It is a GOOD Friday indeed.
Do you know that?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Real Men

Raising Real Men, part 6

Raising Real Men, Part 4