What I learned this week...



1. I need to strip the boys' diapers more often.

2. Justus and Titus' Mother's Day Out teachers must be reading the same websites and blogs I'm reading, because they're stealing all of our at-home activities!!

3. Writing my testimony...something I should already have written, considering the fact that I grew up in a Christian home and went to church and Christian schools my whole life...was not as easy as I thought it would be!

4. Making a list of people and things to pray for really doesn't feel that weird, and it really helps to remind me what to pray for....not to mention the fact that it helps remind me to stop and PRAY!

5. I have a strong need for writing things in my planner and on notes around the house in order to remember things I need to do, people I need to call, places I need to go....

6. I have to actually look at my planner and those brightly colored pieces of paper staring me in the face to see those things I need to be reminded of!! :)

7. I knew laughter was good for the soul, but I learned this week that hearing a baby laugh with his Daddy can bring a whole new level of joy to my heart!

8. Slime is extremely easy to make and provides hours of entertainment for little boys:)

9. Toy cars and slime are not a good combination!

10. I can...NOT...WAIT until I only have one child in diapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Real Men, part 6

Raising Real Men

Raising Real Men, Part 4