Fryeday!!

We had MOPS this morning! Woohoo!!!!!!! Love it more than I can express. Love the women, love the wisdom, love the encouragement, love the breakfast line :)

We are home, 3 out of 4 are napping, and I'm trying to think of something to do for Family Night tonight.

I really, really need to plan a date night with, you know, my HUSBAND!! Oh, how I miss him and long to spend time with just him. Maybe we're getting old (or maybe we're overworked), but conversations in bed at midnight (or well, even at 10:00) are not too exciting. No offense, babe...but for the record, if anyone should be offended, it's me (since I'm the main one doing the talking :) hehe)

Melanie Young found out I was blogging through her and her husband's book Raising Real Men. How funny! (and random) I guess I really need to keep up with the weekly post now, just in case she decides to check in again! haha Good thing I love the book and can hardly put it down. Writing consistent, weekly posts about it, though? Well, that's easier said than done.

Happy Friday!!

Check out more Friday Fragments at Half-Past Kissin' Time!

Mommy's Idea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Real Men, part 6

Raising Real Men

Raising Real Men, Part 4