A little late, but Happy Father's Day!!

I don't get to celebrate Father's Day with my dad in person often (if ever since I got married) , so it was nice to be in Tennessee for this occasion :) My dad loves birds and had a couple broken/malfunctioning pieces of bird watching "equipment," so my brothers and I bought him a new bird bath and thistle feeder. Another cool thing about all of this is that Eli has LOVED watching the birds while we've been here. He knows what many of them are called now, and he can even point out the hummingbirds. He and Justus have enjoyed filling the bird feeders, making sugar water for the hummingbirds, and throwing birdseed on the ground for squirrels and chipmunks.









Happy Father's Day, Dad! And happy father's day to my sweet husband who stayed home working his tail off around the house while we were in Tennessee!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Real Men

Raising Real Men, part 6

Raising Real Men, Part 4